About Bill...The Work I Do - And Why
What I Do…And Why:
For most of my adult life, back when I had a “day job,” I was a reporter, writer, and “share-er” of information. The bottom line was all about going out, gathering information, and sharing it with others. After I got tired of moving around, following the next on-the-air job opportunity, I moved into another information-sharing business; teaching and supporting people in using their computers (and other high-tech gadgets) in the most effective way possible. I owned and operated my own small business…and that business helped and supported other small to mid-sized businesses.
My Core Beliefs / Thoughts / Ideas:
1. Positive thinking makes all the difference. “There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.” – Shakespeare.
2. My thoughts create my reality. Every time. No exceptions. When in doubt, see Item #1.
3. Eat and exercise as best I can. I admit, I’m not hardcore about either. I’m not hardcore about anything, come to think about it. I just do my best.
A Dozen (Or So) Random Things About Me:
1. “Sklodowski” is very Polish. All four grandparents…
2. Big NFL fan. Unfortunately for me, my childhood hometown team is the Cleveland Browns, and my current team is the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, so life’s been tough, football-wise.
3. Totally, absolutely enjoy a sport you’ve probably never heard of: Pickleball. Yes, it’s a real thing. YouTube it. Play it often with my awesome partner, Laurie. Here’s her blog: http://LaurieLetzo.com
4. I am addicted to pizza (see #3 under Core Beliefs above). I’m pretty picky, but if I see a Baker’s Pride oven in the house, I feel more confident.
5. I live a simple, compact life. I’ve moved twice in recent years. Everything I own fits into a five by eight foot U-Haul trailer. With room to spare.
6. Faith-wise, I am definitely in the category of “SBNR.” Spiritual, But Not Religious. One of my best friends is one of the best psychic mediums currently working this side of the veil.
7. There are a lot of different personality tests. On the color chart, I’m a definite Green, with a touch of Red.
8. Total Apple zealot. Worked for the Fruit Company for a couple years in Austin, Texas. Mac desktop, iPhone and iPad… got ‘em all. Coming soon: Apple Watch.
9. Love to travel – hate to fly. At six foot 3 and “big boned,” airplane seats and I just aren’t a good fit.
10. Avid reader. At least two books going most of the time, and a pile of magazines in the bathroom, too.
11. Wear a size 15 shoe (sometimes 16, depending on the style). Sometimes I’ll get lucky at a local store, but thank the gods for Zappos.
12. Love the water. (Hey, I live in Florida.) In it, on it, under it. Doesn’t matter…all good.
Business Going Great? Need Help With Accounting Software?
My partner – the amazing Laurie Letzo – is an Advanced, Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. She knows more about QuickBooks and accounting management than I can imagine. She keeps me on the financial straight-and-narrow, and she can do the same for you.
For anything related to: Business Management Consulting Services, Account, Bookkeeping, QuickBooks Services, QuickBooks Training and more, check her site: www.LaurieLetzo.com